PlayStation 5 Price With PS5 Controller | Release 2020
SONY talking about PlayStation 5 price will around $499 USD.
Download Autodesk 3DS Max 2019 | With Best Review
File Name : 3DS Max 2019
File Size : 2 GB+
License : Free Trial
Publisher : Autodesk Inc
Release Date : 22/03/2018
OS : Windows
Autodesk 3ds max 2019 is one of the most used and popular software. It’s a modeling and animation program in the world since it first released in 1996. Its successor and latest version “Autodesk 3DS Max 2019” released last year on 22 March 2018. Autodesk 3ds max download is easy and quick installation and it is only can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. Autodesk 3ds max price or subscription system is accepted by students or professionals everyone.
Benefits of Autodesk 3ds max 2019
It is a very powerful software because it makes a 2d 3d design structure. It is not only a 3D modeling program but also for video game industry, animation, motion picture, architecture, visualization, and many other creative professions. Autodesk 3ds Max 2019 has thousands of flexible plug-ins and interfaces.
Create professional-quality 3D animations, renders, and models with 3ds Max 2019 software. An efficient tool suite helps you create better 3D and virtual reality (VR) content in less time.
Structural view of Autodesk 3ds max Software
3ds Max offers users many ways to create models, animations, apply textures and effects. It also included recently robust tools that help to manage files. Users will be able to create 3D computer animations and effects that they can apply to computer games, films and broadcasts and lots of other ways. The robust tool also help to make animate characters, mechanical assemblies, or complex motions, 3ds Max enables them to link objects altogether.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2019 new features
- 3ds max fluids: Using fluid feature you can create realistic liquid directly by 3ds max.
- Motion paths: Now you can directly control paths from the viewport.
- Particle effects: you can Create sophisticated particle effects such as water, fire, spray, and snow.
- 3ds Max Interactive: Access integrated tools for creating VR visualizations without leaving your 3ds Max workspace.
- About Active Shade: Create quickly with interactive rendering.
- Civil View workflow update: Vehicles Models created in Civil View now support the 3ds Max physical material, reducing conversion and simplifying rendering.
- Viewer workflow: With this feature, you can share works and review feedback online with the Autodesk Viewer directly from the 3ds Max interface.
- Procedural wood Texture: You can create a wood texture for a variety of wood types, growth rates, and finishes based on the wood texture.
- Updated new project tools: Create new projects with greater folder structure flexibility, smarter project switching, and store custom data.
- Windows 7 or later version
- 64 bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor or later.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 supported graphics cards.
- Three mouse button Pointing Device and Normal Keyboard with Numpad.
- RAM 4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard-disk space 6GB
- Autodesk recommended some specific web browsers for access cloud and online :
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Pricing About Autodesk 3ds Max
3ds Max 2019 offers three enterprise type pricing plans for users to choose from. The plans can be purchased via monthly, annually, or three. 3ds Max can be purchased as a part of Autodesk’s specific collections. Here are all details:
3ds Max Single-User License
- Monthly: $185
- 1 Year: $1,470
- 3 Year: $ 4,410
3ds Max Single-User License (Autodesk’s Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection)
- Monthly: $335
- 1 Year: $2,690
- 3 Year: $8,070
3ds Max Single-User License (Autodesk’s Product Design and Manufacturing Collection)
- Monthly: $310
- 1 Year: $2,460
- 3 Year: $7,380
3ds Max Single-User License (Autodesk’s Media and Entertainment Collection)
- Monthly: $255
- 1 Year: $2,040
- 3 Year: $6,120