Bing is a web search engine owned by Microsoft. The service has its origins in Microsoft’s previous search engines: MSN Search, Windows Live Search and later Live Search. Bing delivers a kinds of search services, regarding web, video, image and map search products.
Bing, Microsoft’s replacement for Live Search, was revealed by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on May 28, 2009, at the All Things Digital conference in San Diego, California, for publish on June 1, 2009. Famous new features at the time regarded the listing of search suggestions while queries are included and a list of related searches called Explore pane based on semantic technology from Power set, which Microsoft had achieved in 2008.
Details of Bing 2 Google
Microsoft is recognised that there would be a problem with branding as the word Live be in the name. As an effort to make a new identity for Microsoft’s search services, Live Search was officially published by Bing on June 3, 2009. The Bing name was selected through focus groups, and Microsoft decided that the name was memorable, short, to spell, and that it would function as a URL around the world. The word would remind people of the sound made during the moment of discovery and decision making.Microsoft was helped by branding consultancy Inter brand in their search for the best name for the new search engine. The name also has strong similarity to the word bingo which is utilized to mean that something sought has been found or realized, as is interjected when winning the game .
Features in Bing 2 Google
- Daily changing of background image. The images are vastly of noteworthy places in the world, though it displays animals, people, and sports.
- Images page displays the main picture from that day and four searches that means to that image with three preview pictures search term
- Left side navigation pane. Involves navigation and, on results pages, related searches.
- Right side expandede preview which displays a bigger view of the page and provides URLs to links inside of the page
- Sub links – On certain search results, the search result page also shows section links within the article (this is also done on other search engines, regarding Google
How to install
Bing is an unfortunate thing. Defeat it with Chrome tana, permitting for all Bing search requests to redirect to a search engine of our choice.
In order for Chrome tana to maintain when Chrome is closed, we must have background apps enabled. If we have disabled background apps, we can re-enable by doing the following:
1.First Go to Chrome Settings
2.Then Click “Show Advanced Settings”
3.Then Scroll down to System
4. Check Continue running background apps while Google Chrome is closed
- Operating system windows, mac and linux
- Processor 2GHz
- Ram 2GB up
- Latest browser
- Internet connection available
- OS activated