Intruduction Ghostzilla Browser:
Ghostzilla is a Web browser like Firefox, but it displays and disappears discreetly, blended with our application — any application — so the Web pages look like part of it and not like the Web at all.
What would we use it for:
- Hide fromour boss and coworkers. Not a good idea: we can get fired the network administrator sees everything you do or end up wasting lots of time instead of dealing with what bothers us.
- Survive endless meetings if we get a laptop; kind of like (1) but a little better.
- We have a browser instantly available and dismissable within our work application, washed out from and unnecessary pictures. This sounds useful — except it will help us improve that attention deficit disorder. .
Why To Use Ghostzilla Browser:
Ghostzilla was an free source web browser for Microsoft Windows based on the Gecko HTML renderer utilized by Mozilla.
It operates the browser inside the window space of another application for example in Microsoft Outlook, . From May 2004 until January 2005, the project was deleted from the website, due to a copyright claim from Mozilla.
It later returned with source code, but with warnings about the potential for misuse.
As of February 2007, the site has been suspended and is no longer available.
Features In This Program:
* The Ghostzilla window disappears when the mouse cursor is runed away from it, permitting the user to very easily conceal it.
* The user can fix the preferences to fix security hiding levels. For example: He can display no images until hovered
over by the mouse they stand out, thus making it more easily recognized as the Web, or show plain grey text on a white background.
How to install This:
Windows only free source program Ghostzilla is a parasitic browser built on Firefox able of embedding itself inside any program on our Windows desktop for inconspicuous browsing.
Ghostzilla works we run it, and Ghostzilla embeds itself in a frame of the current active window. For example, in the screenshot above got it embedded in a program never start Outlook Express. Okay, that’s cool, But it gets better from there.Ghostzilla prepares our browsing as inconspicuous as possible.
Requirements For This Program:
- Operating system windows, mac and linux
- Processor 2GHz
- Ram 2GB up
- Latest browser
- Internet connection available
- OS activated