The new Gogor Entertainment Player displays the magic of the movies and TV to the sky and onto our iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.Utilize the in flight Entertainment service to view the latest movies and hit TV shows in flight. Just prepare our selection, download the player, and enjoy the show
Details of Gogo Data Toolbar
Gogo Inc. is a provider of in-flight broadband Internet service and other contactive services for professional and business aircraft, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. 16 airlines partner with Gogo Data Toolbar to serve in-flight WiFi, regarding British Airways Iberia, American Airlines, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Japan Airlines, JTA, Hainan Airlines, Vietnam Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. Gogo Inc. is a holding company, providing through its two subsidiaries, Gogo Data Toolbar LLC and Aircell Business Aviation Services LLC now Gogo Business Aviation Inc. According to Gogo, over 2,500 professional aircraft and 6,600 business aircraft have been equipped with its onboard Wi-Fi services. The company is also the developer of 2Ku, satellite solution Wi-Fi technology.
Features in Gogo Data Toolbar
- Multi-window browsing mode with strong level of parallelism ideal for multi core PCs.
- Starting menus, switching tabs, accepting alerts and handling pop-up panels.
- Processing pages that load additional content.
- Reproducing mouse hover effect
- Multiple lists of data per web page. For example, from a LinkedIn page we can collect.
- XML, Excel and SQL multi-table output. For example, collecting products catalog with attached table of utilize reviews.
- Strong Background data scraping using headless mode.
- Execution on any interval
- Reproduce processing of multiple projects
How to install
- First download and install the program.
- Search the Data Tool shortcut on our desktop or in the Start menu and start the program. Automation software, which is the Data Toolbar.
- Operate to the target web page and press the Data Tool button or add-on icon. Then select the fields we want to collect and click the Get Data button.
- Utilize the Tutorial to learn how to create a real-life data extraction project
- Operating system windows, mac and linux
- Processor 2GHz
- Ram 2GB up
- Latest browser
- Internet connection available
- OS activated