Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is a free software programming framework to runs on Windows operating system which developed by Microsoft. Itsfor windows on personal computer. The .NET framework helps you to crate REST-based services and applications that use on the Open Data Protocol.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 holds on three main components – 1) Framework Class Library (FCL) 2) Common Language Runtime (CLR) 3) ASP.NET
Microsoft released first version of Microsoft .NET Framework in 2002 for Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, and XP. After that it update day by day and .NET Framework latest version is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 latest version released on April 18, 2019 and it works with Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. The .NET has two installer systems as a web installer and offline installer.
Why Do you need Microsoft .NET Framework 4?
.NET is one of the most popular programming framework that help developers to create applications more easily and beautifully. Frameworks help developers to make better application in a fraction of the time. Microsoft .NET Framework latest version take a lot of efforts like getting data from database, reading or writing on disk. It has a lot’s of library function that shared with publicly and developers can use on their project.
Features of Microsoft .NET Framework 4:
- Application Compatibility.
- Language independence.
- Improve some Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) features.
- Web Forms and Charts control.
- Parallel Computing.
- Improve some Windows Communication Foundation (WPF) features.
- Routing Services.
- Updated Workflow activity model.
What is the main components of .NET Framework latest version?
There are three main components which are Common Language Runtime (CLR), Framework Class Library (FCL) and ASP.NET.
- Common Language Runtime (CLR): This Component provides runtime environment. It’s help to run all the .NET programs.
- Framework Class Library (FCL): It is the collection of classes, interfaces and values which are uses in Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- ASP.NET : ASP.NET is a server-side web application framework design for web development which help to allow build dynamic web sites and applications.
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4:
You can Download .NET Framework 4 just click on the download button and install it.
Learn More : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/