VirtualBox for Windows is a free and open-source solution to be able to run other operating systems virtually on your PC. With VirtualBox, you can run an operating system like an application inside your current operating system. Users can use it for different operating systems virtually at the same time. VirtualBox for Windows 7 you may have heard of the terms virtualization software Hypervisor or virtual machine.
Some of those might include you need access to software that is not available on your host operating system. For example, being able to run Windows software on a Mac or Linux Operating system. Having access to multiple operating systems simultaneously or you’re just curious about trying out another operating system without the need to partition.
Features of VirtualBox for Windows:
- Support USB devices.
- Remote Machine Display.
- Guest Multi-processing.
- Snapshots feature of guest VM state information.
- Fully hardware support.
VirtualBox for Windows 7 is fully free virtualization software developed by Oracle Corporation to create virtual machine; that works with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. It’s providing free virtualization for any x84/ Intel64/ AMD64 configuration computer.
Why Virtualbox is Useful?
- Running with multiple operating systems at a time: you can run your system at a time with multiple operating systems like Windows, Linux or Mac.
- Simply software installations.
- Virtualization can significantly reduce hardware and electricity costs.
Technical System Requirements:
- Memory: At least 512MB of RAM.
- Processor: Intel any recent or AMD.
- Language available: English, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanesese.
Download VirtualBox for Windows :
For free downloading just Click on the “Download “ button and get download link and download takes few moments. After downloading complete, just double click on the download file. Then install by the following instructions.