Freshdesk: Pricing & Features
In today’s world, managing customers is a big task as customer demand patterns have changed. To meet customer needs, businesses must evolve to stay alive in the competition. Freshdesk is a customer support software that business establishments can use to give full customer satisfaction. It is an omnichannel, artificial intelligence-driven solution for customers that streamlines all customer conversations in one place. The Freshdesk pricing options are also within the range of common man.
Features of Freshdesk
Users can categorize, assign and prioritize tickets so that there is no chance of losing track of them. The procedure followed is:
- Team Inbox: You can manage multiple incoming tickets with one inbox from multiple channels.
- SLA Management: Team inbox is followed by setting deadlines for resolving tickets based on the categories.
- Agent Collision Detection: This step ensures that no two agents end up working on the same ticket.
- Custom Ticket Status: Users can create custom statuses based on the stage of a ticket.
- Scenario Automation: You can perform multiple actions on a ticket by automating repeated ones with just a single click.
- Canned Responses: One can provide consistent responses to common questions based on pre-formatted replies.
This feature of the software allows customer issues to be resolved as a team. You can achieve the same through the following steps:
- Team Huddle: You can discuss critical parts of a ticket with experts to sort out the best solutions.
- Shared Ownership: One can share ownership of a ticket with other teams without losing track of the issue.
- Linked Tickets: You can link related tickets together to keep track of the common issues and deliver consistent responses.
- Parent-Child Ticketing: Users can resolve complex issues by splitting them into smaller child tickets.
You can unify and manage support-related communications from a single platform with these steps:
- Email: This allows one to transform support emails into tickets that are easily trackable to manage and resolve them easily.
- Phone: You can set up an efficient and fully operative call center system and track calls by converting them into tickets.
- Social Media: Users can integrate their company’s Facebook and Twitter handles and manage them within the helpdesk.
Users can utilize the software’s built-in capabilities in handling repetitive tasks. The steps followed in achieving the same include:
- Ticket Dispatch: Users can automatically assign tickets to agents based on keywords and properties.
- Intelligent Ticket Assignment: The software allows you to assign tickets to agents based on your current workload or simply by the round-robin format.
- Automatic Email Notification: Freshdesk notifies agents and customers via email regarding the progress made on a ticket.
● Self Service
The helpdesk of the software lets customers have the first-hand experience with a knowledge base. Some of the steps followed are:
- Automatically Suggest Solutions: You can allow relevant solutions to pop up for customers, thereby saving the time of agents.
- Email To Kbase: The software allows agents to convert ticket replies into knowledge-based articles.
- Solution Article Analytics: You can monitor article metrics such as the number of views, likes and dislikes and reset them when the article is revamped.
The software allows you to identify problems, chalk out a plan that is based on metrics, and which would enhance the helpdesk performance. Some of the steps followed are:
- Helpdesk Reports: One can gauge how different agents are performing based on various helpdesk metrics.
- Dashboards: The dashboards let you monitor the helpdesk by using real-time data about tickets and groups.
- Answers and Insights: The software lets you access data and reports and helps to get insightful analytics that is important to your business.
You can customize the company workflow, portal, and agent roles to personalize your helpdesk. Some of the steps in this feature are:
- Portal Customization: Users can customize the look and layout of the support portal with full CSS customization.
- Custom Ticket Forms: The software lets users collect relevant information important to the business by adding and modifying fields in the ticket form.
- Customer Segments: Based on the type of customer needs, users can provide personalized support to them.
The software provides enterprise-grade security with a comprehensive audit of networks, systems and regulatory compliances to protect the products. Some of the features offered under this include:
- IP and Network Restrictions: Users can restrict access outside work, whitelist IP ranges. Users can also create exclusive and secure access for their agents, helping them to login from anywhere simply by linking the whitelisted IP to a VPN.
- Identify and Access Management: One can allow agents and users login to Freshdesk using other accounts by setting up an SSO script to authenticate the credentials.
Pricing of Freshdesk
There are 5 pricing plans available for Freshdesk. They are:
- Sprout: This plan is for beginners and is totally free. Some of the key features that come with this pricing plan are Email Ticketing, Team Collaboration, Ticket Trend Report and Social Reporting.
- Blossom: The Blossom plan is suitable for small teams. It comes for Rs. 1399 per month. The key features that come with this plan in addition to all the benefits of Sprout are Automations, Collision Detection, SLA Management and Marketplace Apps.
- Garden: This plan is ideal for growing teams and comes for Rs. 2599 per month. Along with all the features available in Blossom plan, some of the other key benefits that one receives are Time Tracking, CSAT Surveys, Performance Reports and Multilingual Knowledge Base.
- Estate: The Estate plan comes for Rs. 4699 a month and is most suitable for large teams. You get everything from the Garden plan plus Ticket Assignment, Custom Roles, Automation, Enterprise Reporting and Portal Customization.
- Forest: The valuation of this Freshdesk pricing plan is Rs. 8999 per month and it’s suitable for enterprises. One gets all the benefits of the Estate plan along with Skill-based Ticket Assignment, IP Whitelisting, Sandbox and Extendable API rate limit.
- Field Service Management: It is used to manage field teams, track appointments and monitor metrics. The plan comes for Rs. 1999 per month.
With such a wide range of features, one can engage with customers via chat support or through websites by responding to a ticket raised. There are two types of automation that one can perform in the software, which are time-triggered and event-triggered automation. You can link the forum topic to the ticket raised, provide feedback mechanism, etc. Users can gauge how customers feel about the support rendered using customer satisfaction reports. You can create customer URLs to provide a seamless customer experience. With Freshdesk, one must be able to analyze the customer demands properly in order to provide a comprehensive solution.
Soft Gudam : In the whole world are businesses starting around online websites or web applications. So first…
ARIF MH : Wordfence Security Plugin Are you looking for a website security plugin? WordFence security plugin is…
Soft Gudam : A complete website not full fills without contact form 7. So for that result need…
A web art : Text messaging is to be a SMS marketing free software tools despite, the many platforms…