Power Plan Assistant is a power administration apparatus for Windows 7 and 8 PCs, that offers a one of a kind arrangement of highlights intended to supplement the use of these two working frameworks.
Details of Power Plan Assistant
It additionally incorporates unique highlights for Apple Macbook Pro/Air running under Windows 7 by means of Boot Camp. With Power Plan Assistant, clients can incapacitate console backdrop illumination or kill on/the programmed console backdrop illumination level change for Windows 7 Macbooks. The program offers these highlights for Windows 7, which were beforehand accessible just on Mac OS X while keeping up Boot Camp’s local equipment controls.
Power Plan Assistant was intended to work with all Windows 7 x86/x64 perfect equipment, in addition to it can (alternatively) introduce the exceptional highlights, accessible for a Boot Camp-empowered Apple Macbook Pro/Macbook Air journals running Windows 7.
Lets you effortlessly switch between any of your capacity designs (Windows default control designs and custom power designs).
– View the right now dynamic power plan through taskbar symbol.
– Lets you control off the show in a split second.
– Automated switch between control designs in light of battery level or utilizing the implicit activities (to High Performance or Balanced when your module in the PC/to Power Saver or Balanced when you unplug it).
– Customizable activity on setting mouse cursor at the upper left corner of the screen: control off show immediately, bolt workstation or flip Windows Flip 3D.
How to install it:
- Download the installer for Power Plan Assistant FREE by clicking the button below and save it in a familiar location on your PC (such as your Windows desktop). …
- Right-click the downloaded setup file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
Windows XP x64
Windows Vista x64
Windows 7 x64
Windows 8 x64