File Name : Footifox
File Size : 454KB
License : Free
Publisher : Footifox
Release Date :
OS : windows
Why Downloads Footifox:
Footifox is permits one to keep up with the latest results and score lines without changing a page or even leaving one desktop. Once installed, the plugin sits discreetly at the bottom of Firefox in the status bar.We configure the plugin to follow the game of our choice and depending on this configuration, we will see the current score plus the logo of the clubs playing. Further details on the teams are accessible when right-clicking the team icons. If our country’s league is not represented, the developers claim that they will endeavour to add it if we e-mail them with a request but it depends on whether they have an agreement with the league or whether we can provide details of a suitable website alternative.
Details Of Footifox:
Footiefox permits us to keep up with the latest results and score lines without changing a page or even leaving our desktop. When installed, the plug-in sits discreetly at the bottom of Firefox in the status bar. We can configure it to follow the games of our choice so we’ll always know the score. Soccer fans across the globe are raving about FootieFox, an easy to install FireFox browser add-on that keeps spectators up to date on scores and news related to soccer all over the world.FootieFox is always growing and adding new features and leagues, so be on the lookout for additional leagues as they are joined to the add-on. The Scoreboard is fully customizable, so we can get only the scores we want to see, with the option to pull up the full scoreboard at any time.
Awesome Features Of Footifox
- Firstly real-time scoreboard updates from soccer games around the globe
- And Different supported leagues with more updates to come
- Then customizable scoreboard to add different teams from different leagues
- And full scoreboard easily accessible at any time
- Free to use and compatible with Windows, requires FireFox browser
How to install
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Apple Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click the green download button to download Firefox.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) should open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox Icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there
- 4.You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject “Firefox” from the menu.
- Operating system windows, mac and linux
- Processor 2GHz
- Ram 2GB up
- Latest browser
- Internet connection available
- OS activated