Microsoft Office 2019 | The Best Review For Students
File Name : Microsoft Office 2019
File Size : 3 BG
License : Free Trial
Publisher : Microsoft Inc
Release Date : 24/09/2018
OS : Windows, Mac, Linux
We don’t need an introduction to Microsoft Office 2019. Microsoft released its latest version of ms office 2019, also greatest version of the suite for business users. Most importantly, this version is for a one-off payment, as opposed to the regular subscription fees needed for Office 365 suite. Also, customers who aren’t ready for the cloud features Office 2019. It is a suitable version of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio, Project, and Publisher. If you need only Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for a single computer, that is Microsoft Office 2019 Download best.
Read More About
What is Best? Office 2019 Vs Office 365
Download Microsoft Office 2010!
Do You Need Microsoft Office 2016?
What’s new in Microsoft office 2019?
- Translate in any Language: Now you can translate Words, Phrases and any other text selection in other 102 languages.
- Bring Visual impact: Add visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting SVG including filters applied to them.
- Add motion with Morph: Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
- More powerful Inking functionality: If you have a touch-enabled device, you’ll be happy to hear about the new inking features added to Microsoft Office 2019. Under Ink Tools Pens, you can select settings such as the ink color and stroke width
- New Large Number data type tool: The Large Number data type tool stores a non-monetary, numeric value and it’s compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers of the type.
- Bring ideas to life: New website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before even the actual design process begins in PowerPoint.
- New functions in Excel: New 6 functions have been added to Excel. Such as; MAXIFS, MINIFS, SWITCH, CONCAT, IFS, and TEXTJOIN.