Skip Screen Download With New Version
File Name : Skip Screen Download
File Size : 10MB
License : Free
Publisher : Skip Screen
Release Date : 11/08/2016
OS : Windows
Screen readers alter digital text into synthesized speech. They authorize users to hear content and operate with the keyboard. The technology aids people who are blind or who have lowest vision to utilize information technology with the same field of independence and privacy as anyone else. Screen readers are also used by people with certain cognitive or learning disabilities, or users who only choose audio content over text. Behind the web, screen readers also do with documents, spreadsheets, and the user’s operating system.
Details of Skip Screen
Screen readers study content differently from humans. The voice will sound somewhat robotic and monotonous. Experienced users at often like to force up the reading rate to 200 words per minute or more—well beyond what an inexperienced listener may easily realize. It get time to get used to a screen reader, but when users be used to it, they will race through content at speeds that sighted individuals.
Features in Skip Screen
- Skips the title screen. Still loads the title screen in case we had some initialization code there.
- Get optionally fadeout the title screen.
- – Get also optionally load the title screen, and then skip to the map.
- – Immediately does not skip the title screen if at least one save file is present.
How to install
- Screen readers run into letters out loud as we type them, but say “star” or “asterisk” for password fields.
- Screen readers declare the page title the <title> element in the HTML markup when first loading a web page.
- Screen readers will study the different text of images, if alt text is present. JAWS precedes the alternative text with the word .
- Screen readers deny images without alternative text and say nothing, but users can fix their preferences to read the file name.
- If an image without alter text is a link, screen readers will generally read the link destination the attribute in the HTML select or may read the image file name.
- Screen readers announce headings and identify the heading level. NVDA and JAWS, such as precede <h1> headings with “heading level 1.
- Some screen readers declare the number of links on a page as soon as the page finishes loading in the browser.
- Operating system windows, mac and linux
- Processor 2GHz
- Ram 2GB up
- Latest browser
- Internet connection available
- OS activated