Iridium Browser Download Free New version
File Name : Iridium Browser Download
File Size : 81 MB
License : Free
Publisher : Iridium Browser
Release Date : 08/06/2010
OS : Windows
Iridium is a web browser build on Chromium project. It has been operated to not share our data and thus remaining our privacy intact. Google Chrome is one of the most famous web browsers in use today. Most of us like it because it is speed and highly customizable. However, many people are fast of using it because Chrome intends to send lots of user information home to the massive Google servers. (You didn’t think that Google built these expand data centers to save cat videos, d Additionally there is an alter for those who are privacy concerned.
Details of Iridium Browser
Iridium Browser is a browser typed on the Chromium project. This is the resemble project that Google Chrome is build on. The difference is that the Iridium group modified the code to prepare it respect our privacy. Iridium is not a fly-by-night project. It is backed by the Open Source Business Alliance. According to Iridium, the OSBA has around 190 members. Here is a list of the more enhancements the project built to the Chromium code.
Features in Iridium Browser
- Enhance RSA key size to 2048 bits for self-signed certificates.
- Produced a new Web RTC identity for each connection despite of reusing identities for 30 days
- Operate a new ECDHE key pair for each Web RTC connection instead of reusing them for multiple connections
- Incapacitate using system-provided plugin (i.e. Java, Flash, etc.)
- Incapacitate Use a web service to help resolve navigation errors
- Incapacitate auto complete through prediction service when typing in Omni box
- Send “Do-Not-Track” header
- Network prediction is incapacitate by default
- Block third-party cookies by default
- Get plugin list from iridiumbrowser.de where it will be updated regularly
- Get Site data (cookies, local storage, etc.) is only kept until exit, by default
- Passwords are not collected by default
How to install
How to install Iridium on Ubuntu 16.10 and Linux Mint 18.1. The directions will also maintain on any recent edition of Ubuntu and Linux Mint, other distribution that utilizes the Advanced Packaging Tool (APT), like Debian.
Because Iridium is not in official Ubuntu repositories, installing it joins the following steps:
- Join the key to the Iridium repository to your system
- Join the Iridium repository itself
- Get the package database
- At last install Iridium
All the phases need to be finished at the command line, so fire up a terminal emulator if we don’t have already. Then utilize the commands below to make our system and install Iridium browser on it.
- Operating system windows, mac and linux
- Processor 2GHz
- Ram 2GB up
- Latest browser
- Internet connection available
- OS activated